Massey and Woods Team Up on Attachments
The Perfect Match for All Your Farm and Land Work
Many tractor owners know that Massey Ferguson dealers often sell Woods implements, and have done so for years. Recently, Woods Equipment starting producing their products in Massey’s signature red color. These days, you’ll find a full line of Woods rotary cutters, finishing mowers, flail shredders, rear-mounted snow blowers and landscape equipment available at participating Massey Ferguson dealerships. All are compatible with Massey’s machines. And to put the finishing touch on the arrangement, Woods implements purchases are supported by AGCO Finance programs.
Reliability and Power Every Time
Did you know Massey Ferguson invented the first three-point hitch? And Woods Equipment has been around for generations, inventing and improving their line of implements. Together, they provide you an impressive combination of power and reliability. With the right tractor and a full range of quality implements, you’ve got a reliable farming solution. Come in and let our experienced staff members help you find the right implements for all your daily farming needs.
Some Of the Most Popular Woods Equipment Products
Not sure where to start? Here’s a selection of the best-selling Woods Implements.
BATWING® ROTARY CUTTERS
- With an innovative drive system, and decks hinged in 3 pieces, this rotary cutter can conform to all your rolling terrain.
- It powers through farm, ranch and utility cutting with the deepest decks in the industry.
- Use it for waterway upkeep or roadside maintenance for an excellent quality cut, every time. Mow long grass, cut brush and trees up to 4” in diameter.
SINGLE SPINDLE ROTARY CUTTERS
Need to keep your open areas free of weeds and brush? That calls for a Single Spindle Rotary Cutter.
- You can choose from the economical RC Series to the tough BrushBull™ models.
- All of Woods single spindle rotary cutters are made with high-strength steel and quality parts that provide dependable performance year after year.
- The unique, smooth and sloped decks make for easy cleaning. They reduce the build-up of debris and trapped water that can eventually damage a cutting deck.
- Stump jumpers come standard on all models for added driveline protection.
All of these cutters are ideal for maintaining pastures, fields and recreational trails. However, if you need an implement that can tame tough brush, the rugged and reliable BrushBull mowers are available in standard, medium, and heavy duty models. Match your cutting task to deck size, with widths up to 84.”
These single spindle mowers come with a 3-year gearbox warranty, one of the best in the industry. High-strength steel construction and quality part provide dependable performance year after year.
MULTI-SPINDLE ROTARY CUTTERS
Whether you need to cut down or chop up (or both), a durable Multi-Spindle Cutter is up to the task. Choose from standard-duty dual-spindle models to triple-spindle heavy duty cutters, all with the strength and durability you expect from Woods Implements.
- These rotary cutters feature heat-treated, alloy steel gears and full-length, bolted-on replaceable skid shoes to withstand the rigors of heavy cutting.
- An improved floating hitch keeps weight off the cutter, so you can cross ditches and steep inclines with ease.
- The smooth, sloped deck helps shed water and debris to reduce rust and corrosion.
Woods has also designed a quick change blade pin system that lets you switch cutting blades quickly for less time replacing and more time cutting.
REAR-DISCHARGE FINISH MOWERS
This is the one for the ultimate cut!
- A deep deck, baffling, and unique rear discharge design ensure an exceptional material distribution and quality cut.
- Better maneuverability and reduced trim time with Woods’ unique rounded-front, tapered-side rear discharge deck.
A full range of Woods’ models: Standard Duty (54″-72″), Medium Duty (60″- 84″) or Heavy Duty (90″) lets you pick the most efficient mower for your needs.
MID-MOUNT FINISH MOWERS
Count on reliable performance with these mowers, shaft-driven through a gear box with a v-belt that drives the three spindles.
- Remove any of these mid-mount mowers in minutes and quickly move on to other jobs.
- Decks can be locked in the up position, and that means you can raise and lower the 3-point hitch without moving the mower.
- The 54″ mulching mower has steel mulching chambers with 2 blades per spindle, able to create fine grass clippings to feed your lawn.
- The standard side discharge mower is suitable for a small yard, while the 60″ standard side discharge mower makes short work of larger areas.
WOODS SNOW BLOWERS
An amazing range of sizes and capabilities means you can handle whatever Winter brings your way.
- Choose from Woods Standard Series for sub-compact and compact tractors, or Heavy Duty snow blowers with tractor range of 60 – 175 hp.
- Six working widths from 54 to 108 inches give you the range you need, and a 2-stage design gives you more throwing force with less hp.
When it comes to grading girt or gravel, cleaning up a construction site, or moving snow, there’s nothing much better than a rear blade.
- Choose from standard duty or premium in a variety of sizes with blade widths ranging from 4.5 ft. to 7 ft.
- These blades are equipped with a reversible, bolt-on cutting edge for longer life and easy replacement.
- The high-strength steel formed moldboard is exceptionally rigid and pivots 360°.
- ASABE Quick Hitch compatibility means hook-ups are fast, easy, and safe.
Woods Box Scrapers are built for loosening hard ground before smoothing it.
- Choose from Standard and Medium Series models in a range of sizes designed for sub-compact, compact and utility tractors.
- These box scrapers can dig effectively into rock hard areas, thanks to the hardened scarifier teeth with replaceable tips.
- In addition, reversible, replaceable high-carbon cutting edges ensure a longer life.
Medium duty models come with heavier end plates and an optional floating, hinged tailgate for maximum down-force on the cutting edge.
Looking to create a smooth, even surface? Woods Grading Scrapers are designed to handle more material in fewer passes.
- The heavy-duty mast plate creates more down force, smoothing surfaces and virtually eliminating washboard effect.
- Ajustable skid shoes and scarifiers increase performance.
- These grading scrapers also feature tall side frames that hold more material for leveling.
- Reversible, replaceable high-carbon cutting edges increase scraper life.
Standard-Duty models provide fine raking features for light-duty lawn care and general maintenance. Heavy-Duty models can tackle tasks like seedbed prep, landscape grooming, and even the toughest construction-grade projects.
POST HOLE DIGGERS
Augur deep, straight post holes with these diggers. Quickly plant trees and shrubs. Massey Ferguson offers a wide range of post hole diggers, including Woods Standard, Medium & Heavy-Duty diggers. These are perfect for farmers, landscapers, deck builders, even municipalities planting trees & shrubs.
- The toughest jobs are no match for the rugged gearbox with tapered roller bearing.
- These diggers withstand shock and load time after time.
- A wide range of auger bits (6″ – 48″) ensures the best tool for any application.
FORWARD AND REVERSE ROTARY TILLERS
Once you know your tilling tasks, you can decide on forward or reverse. Reverse rotation tillers will often till deeper and faster than forward rotation models.
- These tillers feature a solid rotor shaft. That adds extra weight for smoother operation and better soil penetration.
- The TS Series is suggested for compact & sub-compact tractors with widths up to 60″ and are perfect for estate properties. Rugged steel tines can till 7″ into tough ground.
- The rugged TC Series for compacts comes with widths up to 74″. A strong, cast-iron gearbox ensures a sturdy rear tailgate that evenly distributes dirt and leaves a smooth, flat seed bed.
These durable, medium-duty implements offer 5,6,or 7 discs, and are designed for homes, small farms and nurseries.
- Choose a 60″, 72″ or 84″ model, whatever matches your tilling needs.
- The 18″ discs are either all notched or a combination of notched and smooth, providing maximum productivity.
- Each Woods disc harrow gives you angle adjustments of 0 , 7, 14 and 21 degrees.
- Best of all, these implements are built to last. Heavy-duty, 3″ x 3″ structural tubular construction and triple-sealed, and self-aligning ball bearings mean years of tilling success.