Careers at Ron's
Full Time Machinery Set-Up and Equipment Delivery Driver
We need a person who can set up/assemble equipment and make deliveries with a Ford F550 and flatbed trailer. Must have valid, clean CDL license. NO tanker or Hazmat endorsement needed. A background in farm equipment and experience driving a plus. Tools for set up are provided. Must be able to lift 50lbs. Pay based on experience. ($15.00 - $19.00 per hr, plus benefits.)
Duties may include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Transport equipment to and from dealership, along with other hauling needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods spent driving when required and retain all receipts.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations according to CDOT (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks and equipment into loading and unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Assemble and tag some implements.
- Minor facility maintenance.
- Valid CDL licensing
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Willing to submit to background/drug check and provide employment recommendations
Our mechanics are responsible for diagnosing mechanical problems and repairing and rebuilding agricultural/construction equipment both on and off-site. Will maintain diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventative maintenance requirements, correcting vehicle deficiencies, making adjustments and alignments, and keeping records. Each employee is responsible and accountable for conducting their job tasks in a safe, healthy, and environmentally prudent manner. The mechanic must have their own hand tools.
Full time position. Full line diesel equipment tech to perform major repair and maintenance on ag and construction equipment. Ability to use a laptop for diagnostic troubleshooting required.
Must have at least 1 year prior experience as a service technician, plus H. S. diploma or equivalent.
Careers At Ron's Equipment
We are always accepting resumes. because we never know when we might need a new staff member. Click on the link below the job information to send your resume to Ron.
Highly Motivated salesperson with extensive ag/construction background. Knowledge of ag industry essential. Excellent customer service skills and good at customer follow-up. Excellent math and computer skills needed.
Parts Counter Expert
Full time position. Work with customers and service department to look up, locate and order parts for customers and technicians.
Must have three years of parts counter experience and excellent computer skills. Knowledge or background In farming and agricultural industry a plus.
Thoroughly understand and be able to track data through the bookkeeping system. Keen attention to detail and strong computer skills a must. Must be able to multitask. Accounting degree or similar accounting experience required.