JCB Fastrac 8330 Tractor
Just one look tells you the new JCB Fastrac 8330 is different. Now discover the difference greater speed, comfort, productivity, safety and versatility can make to your business. Colorado and Wyoming tractor users need to take a look at this amazing new machine.
A top speed of 43 mph, the best powertrain and suspension combination, new Hydrostatic Dual Steering system and huge anti-lock braking capability equip the Fastrac 8330 for a life of hard work. And with more implement mounting versatility than any other tractor in its class and the largest, most comfortable cab on the market, the Fastrac 8330 isn’t just unique, it’s unrivaled. In fact, JCB just set the World Record for the world's fastest tractor with a highly modified Fastrac.
- Maximum Travel Speed Of 43mph (70kph)
- Exclusive Hydrostatic Dual Steering
- Latest Command Plus Cab Design For Ultimate Operator Comfort
- Unique All-Round Suspension
- Unique External Disc Brakes On All Four Wheels
- Best Powertrain And Suspension Combination
- Maximum Engine Power: 348 HP
- Maximum Travel Speed: 43 MPH (70kph)
- Torque: 1440 LBF