49 HP Massey-Ferguson 2705E ROPS Utility Tractor
|Massey Ferguson 2705E Compact Tractor|
|Shibaura N4LDI-T 2.2L||48.8 hp [36.4 kW]|
|Gear PTO||41.4 hp [30.9 kW]|
|Hydro PTO||39 hp [29.1 kW]|
|Fuel Capacity||14 gal [53.0 L]|
|Rear Type 3 Pt Hitch||II/I|
|Rear lift (at 24"/610mm)||2425 lbs [1099 kg]|
|Rear Arms||telescoping lower links|
|Rear RPM||540 (1.375)|
|Wheelbase||78 inches [198 cm]|
|Weight||3836 to 3880 pounds|
|Chassis||4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|Final drives||bull gear|
|Cab||Two-post folding ROPS.|
|Hydraulics Type||open center|
|Valves||0 to 3|
|Pump flow||12.4 gpm [46.9 lpm]|
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
The 2700E Series tractors combine the practicality of a compact tractor with the functionality of a utility tractor. Ideal for loader work, rotary cutting or any rear PTO job. Brand new 2705E with 48.8 HP, manual shuttle transmission, skid steer quick detach, NO DPFE, NO DEF and one remote.
All this comes standard for under $30K!
STABILITY – We build our Massey Ferguson 2700E Series as stable as can be. So you’ll feel comfortable and confident no matter where you’re working or who’s operating the tractor.
• Wide base – A longer wheelbase to start, plus adjustable wheels for a wider stance, too.
• Sturdy – Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with that of the competition; these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
VERSATILITY – This is a tractor that can handle as many jobs as you can come up with.
• Transmission – Choose from an 8 x 8 (4 speed by 2 sub-range) Synchro-Shuttle mechanical transmission to help maximize productivity, or our 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST) with convenient heel-toe foot pedal that’s easy for almost anyone to operate. With its smooth responsiveness, the HST also reduces vibration and noise to maximize operator comfort.
• Lift capacity – Compare our powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity with competitive models. You’ll have more 3-point lift capacity and the power to get more done.
• Hitch – Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
• Loader/backhoe – Available with the optional L135E Loader and CB85 Backhoe.
COMFORT – Whether you’re working hard or playing hard, your tractor should be comfortable.
• Operator station – Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned, suspended vinyl seat for excellent visibility to front and rear implements.
• Easy fuel fill – Convenient ground-level fuel fill with more fuel capacity (14 gal.) than competitive models. Work longer between fill-ups, and never worry about those cumbersome top-fill fuel tanks.
EASE OF USE – Work is hard enough. We’ve tried to make our tractors as easy to use and maintain as possible.
• No DPF – Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
• Easy implement changes – Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze.
• Service – Easy-access service points make preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, simple.