Hesston by Massey Ferguson 1745D Round Baler
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
Need to put up hay, but you don’t have a large enough tractor for a commercial baler? No problem. The 1745D requires only 40 HP and comes at an economical price.
The Hesston 1745 Deluxe Auto-Tie Controller gives you fingertip control of automatic, semi-automatic or manual modes. In auto mode, a “full bale” alert sounds when the bale reaches the pre-set diameter, and the baler automatically begins the tying process. In semi-automatic mode, the “full bale” alert signals the operator to activate the “cycle start” switch. In manual mode, the operator assumes complete control of the tying process.
- The 1745D baler is low on cost, but high on quality construction and advanced features.
- The 1745D’s balanced tension system uses twin hydraulic cylinders and 2 springs to maintain tension and build more uniform bales
- Deluxe Auto-tie bale monitor on the 1745D gives you fingertip control of automatic, semi-automatic or manual tying modes
- In order to positively grip incoming hay and build consistent dense bales, the 1745 utilizes wedge grip forming belts with alligator laces. These belts let you easily bale a wide range of crops and are easily serviced as needed.
- Our patented open-throat design and vertical bale chamber allows the bale to start quickly without helper rolls for consistently solid, high-quality bales
- The 1745D is equipped with features others include only on their premium round balers, such as 2-cylinder and 2-spring density system, wedge grip forming belts and a second to none mesh system.
- 1745D feature the legendary Hesston drive system for long-lasting performance, reduced maintenance, and lower operating costs
- Features a mesh wrap with easy mesh routing and extra roll storage to keep you baling longer
- The 1745D is capable of packing an industry leading 1250 lbs. into a dry hay bale, 25% more than our competitors.
- A single arm applies two twines at once, decreasing tying time
|Baler Model 1745D Specs|
|Bale Size in||46.5 x 62.0|
|Bale Wt Max lbs||1,250|
|Tine to tine: in.||44.2|
|Inside, panel to panel: in.||46.8|
|Outside end to end: in.||46.8|
|Number of tines||72|
|Minimum PTO HP||40|
|Tractor weight (min) lbs.||4,000|
|PTO speed (RPM)||540|
|Hydraulic remote valves||One double acting|