JCB 1CXT Skid Steer Backhoe Loader
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
JCB 1CXT Features Overview
MORE FOR YOUR MONEY
The JCB 1CXT delivers backhoe loader capabilities in a compact package. Easy to transport and easy to operate within confined work spaces, the JCB 1CXT is the ideal solution for landscaping and construction applications.
- The only backhoe on tracks, the JCB 1CXT delivers the performance and versatility of a backhoe loader in a compact package. The JCB 1CXT features a skid steer loader front end and a mini excavator on the dig end, for backhoe loader functionality and versatility.
- The unique JCB Power Management System (PMS) controls the transmission setup, to increase machine pushing power while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption.
- The high-flow, 26.4 gpm (100 l/min) auxiliary circuit enables operation of power-hungry attachments.
- The JCB 1CXT features exceptional build quality for enhanced reliability and superior residual values.
A SKID STEER AND MORE
The 1CXT is the ultimate construction and landscaping multi-tasking machine. It’s a versatile backhoe loader in a configuration more like a compact track loader. Together, these attributes make it the ideal solution for an endless range of tasks.
- The JCB 1CXT offers more dig depth and reach, and greater loadover and dump height, than a conventional skid steer with a backhoe attachment.
- The universal quick hitch accepts conventional skid steer attachments.
- For optimal excavation performance, the tracked 1CXT offers 14 percent more loader bucket capacity and better stability over rough terrain. And the 1CXT can safely work on a 31-degree gradient.
- The tracked model is able to turn 360 degrees on axis. Combined with compact dimensions, the 1CXT is ideal for small work sites such as basements and confined urban locations.
Loader Bucket Breakout: 1,466 lbf;
Maximum Dig Depth: 10′ 1″;
Gross Engine Power: 49 hp
Max Loadover Height: 8’8″
More JCB1CXT specs below.
JCB 1CXT Specs
JCB 1CXT Static Dimensions
|1CXT Static Dimensions|
|A||Cab roof height ft-in||7-4|
|B||Overall width (over shovel) ft-in||5-11|
|E||Total travel length ft-in||11-9|
|F||Total travel length – shovel in carry position ft-in||11-5|
|G||Rear frame width (over stab leg feet) ft-in||5-11|
|H||Total travel clearance (fixed dipper) ft-in||7-3|
|H||Total travel clearance (extending dipper) ft-in||7-5|
|J||Stabilizer feet clearance ft-in||0-10|
|K||Kingpost clearance ft-in||1-1|
|K||Track set footprint ft2||9|
JCB 1CXT Ground Line Angles
|1CXT Ground Line Angles|
|A||Approach angle degrees||60|
|C||Departure angle degrees||23|
|D||Ground clearance ft-in||0-10|
JCB 1CXT Engine | Electrical | Hydraulic
|JCB 1CXT SPECS||ENGINE – ELECTRICAL – HYDRAULIC|
|Emissions standard||Tier 4 Final compliant|
|No. of cylinders||4|
|Rated engine RPM||2,800|
|Max. torque @ 1,800 RPM lb-ft||122|
|Fuel filter||Replaceable cartridge plus water/sediment separator prefilter|
|Air cleaner||Dual element|
|Oil filter and lubrication||Full flow, spin-on type filter. Engine oil service intervals 500 hours|
|Cooling system||Water, hot climate specification. Pressurised 1.0 bar, pusher fan. Pressurised tank with integral filler neck and overflow tank.|
|Electrical And Instrumentation|
|Gauges||Fuel Level, hour meter|
|Warning system||Audible and visual system. Ignition, working lights, park brake, alternator, main beam, engine oil pressure, water temp.|
|Horn||Controlled from both front and rear|
|Alternator||50 amp standard (85A alternator on the A/C option)|
|Front working lights||2 adjustable|
|Rear working lights||2 adjustable|
|Manufacturer||Danfoss / Rexroth|
|Travel speeds||0-4.6 mph forward & reverse|
|Fixed dipper lb||9,396|
|Extended dipper lb||9,572|
|Hydraulic system including tank gal||11.8|
|Fuel tank gal||11.8|
|Chain cases gal||2.6|
|Cooling system gal||2.1|
|Engine oil with filter gal||2.5|
|Open center systems (gear pump) @2,800 RPM gpm||11.8|
|Open center systems (gear pump) @2,800 RPM HF gpm||26.4|
|System relief pressure Manual psi||3,002|
|System relief pressure EasyControls psi||3,190|
|Hand-held tool circuit gpm||5.2|
|Hand-held tool circuit psi||2,001|
JCB 1CXT Backhoe Loader Specs
- The front loader of the 1CXT features a standard skid steer hitch and similar lift capacity to a 1,466 lb skid steer. However, the unique design delivers 25 percent greater dump angle and 15 percent more breakout. The loadover height is a lofty 8 feet 8 inches on the 1CXT, allowing smooth loading into high-sided trucks.
- JCB’s standard-fit, four-cylinder geometry, with parallel lift, ensures the loader attachment stays level during raising and lowering.
- For ultimate performance when operating hydraulic attachments such as augers, patch planers and trenchers, a 26.4 gpm high-flow hydraulic system is standard.
|LOADER DIMENSIONS 1CXT||Long Arms|
|M||Dump height ft-in||7-3|
|N||Load-over height ft-in||8-8|
|O||Loader hinge pin height ft-in||9-5|
|P||Reach at ground (toe plate horizontal) ft-in||4-8|
|Q||Max. reach at full height ft-in||2-5|
|R||Reach at full height fully dumped ft-in||1-4|
|S||Dig depth (toe plate horizontal) clearance ft-in||0-2|
|T||Roll back at ground degrees||42|
|U||SAE dump angle degrees||43|
|SAE loader breakout – shovel lbf||5,180|
|SAE max. hydraulic lift capacity lbf||2,204|
|Shovel capacity ft3||12|
JCB 1CXT Backhoe Dimensions
- With a fully integrated side-shift backhoe, the 1CXT can dig close to walls, making it ideal for street and pavement repairs.
- The 1CXT can dig up to 10 feet 1 inch (3.08 m) with the extending dipper option. This reduces the need to reposition when trenching and makes for easier loading.
- The 1CXT offers 12 feet 10 inches (3.91 m) of ground-level reach, which reduces the need to reposition the machine, for improved productivity.
- The available mechanical quick hitch is designed to meet stringent JCB standards and enables rapid, efficient attachment changes.
|BACKHOE DIMENSIONS 1CXT||Fixed Dipper||Extended Dipper|
|A||SAE max. dig depth ft-in (m)||8-4 (2.55)||10-1 (3.08)|
|SAE max. dig depth 2ft flat bottom ft-in (m)||8-2||9-11|
|C||Reach-ground level to slew center ft-in (m)||11-1||12-10|
|D||Reach-at full height to slew center ft-in||5-10||7-3|
|E||Side reach – to centerline of machine ft-in||12-7||14-3|
|F||SAE operating height ft-in||11-3||12-8|
|G||Max. loadover height ft-in||7-9||8-9|
|H||Total kingpost travel ft-in||3-11||3-11|
|J||Bucket rotation degrees||202||180|
|Bucket tearout lbf||4,852||4,852|
|Dipper tearout lbf||3,280||3,280|
JCB 1CXT Forklift Performance Data
|1CXT Quick-hitch mounted forks||Long Arms|
|W||Forks – tine length ft-in||3-5|
|Forks – tine width ft-in||0-3|
|X||Forks reach at ground level ft-in||5-3|
|Y||Forks reach at full height ft-in||4-7|
|Z||Forks lift height – max. ft-in||9-3|
|Fork spacing – min. ft-in||0-8|
|Fork spacing – max. ft-in||3-5|
|Tipping Load @ 500 mm load centers fixed dipper lb||2,334|
|SWL @ 500 mm load centers fixed dipper lb||815|
|Tipping Load @ 500 mm load centers extending dipper lb||2,502|
|SWL @ 500 mm load centers extending dipper lb||875|
|Payload rating as a % of tipping load||35%|
JCB 1CXT Backhoe Loader for Colorado and Wyoming
JCB’s skid steer backhoe 1CXT is the only tracked backhoe in North America, and it combines the functions of a backhoe and compact track loader in one great machine.
Compact track loader backhoes in Colorado and Wyoming are hot sellers these days, as professionals in a number of fields are seeing its incredible utility and versatility. Landscapers, rental yards, residential contractors and even farmers are seeing the extra value and utility of a skid steer on tracks.
Tracks allow for better work in wet seasons. They generate more pushing power, add stability and decrease ground pressure. They also master specific applications where wheels face challenges (think brush cutting or grade control). With tracks, you have less ground damage, as well as the ability to climb steep inclines.
JBC points out that the 1CXT is not a hybrid between a backhoe and a compact track loader, but rather a skid steer backhoe, because the engine and the skid steer quick-hitch the sit up front.
New to North American
Although JCB has actually sold this backhoe on tracks overseas since 2012, this version of the mini skid steer backhoe is new to North America. The JCB1CXT has a backhoe 10-ft, 1-in. dig depth, is powered by a Perkins 49-hp diesel engine, and carries a maximum rated loader capacity of 1,466 lbs. up front, giving the JCB 1CXT excellent lifting capacity.
Choose between an open ROPS or operator cab with air conditioning and heat. Additionally, the 1CXT backhoe loader is engineered with a side-shift chassis, so the backhoe can shift without moving the entire unit. This mini skid steer backhoe features seat-mounted joystick controls to run both the loader end and the backhoe. When the operator spins his seat, the machine automatically detects the operator’s position. Reverse driving is available with just a click and a hold on the button.
And the 1CXT stabilizers deploy straight down to the ground, so you can easily work in confined spaces.
In League With the Big Boys
All in all, JCB 1CXT is a mini skid steer backhoe that can deliver the material handling and excavating capability of a backhoe loader. But it also offers the maneuverability and transportability of a compact track loader. Less than 6 ft wide and 12 ft long, the 1CXT’s footprint is a full 60% smaller than a full-size backhoe loader. And that means access to jobsites too small for a conventional machine.
Plus, the JCB 1CTX weight comes in at under 9,600 lbs, which means this skid steer backhoe can be towed between jobsites without a CDL.
What are you waiting for? Arrange for a demo today.
JCB 1CXT Features – A Quick Look
The only backhoe on tracks, the JCB 1CXT delivers the performance and versatility of a backhoe loader in a compact package. The JCB 1CXT features a skid steer loader front end and a mini excavator on the dig end, for backhoe loader functionality and versatility.
The high-flow, 26.4 gpm auxiliary circuit enables operation of power-hungry attachments.
The JCB 1CXT offers more dig depth and reach, and greater loadover and dump height, than a conventional skid steer with a backhoe attachment.
The universal quick hitch accepts conventional skid steer attachments.
The tracked model is able to turn 360 degrees on axis. Combined with compact dimensions, the 1CXT is ideal for small work sites such as basements and confined urban locations.
The backhoe unit is integrated with the machine and stows within the machine’s height, for safe and simple transport from one job site to another.
The front loader of the 1CXT features a standard skid steer hitch and similar lift capacity to a 1,466 lb (665 kg) skid steer. However, the unique design delivers 25 percent greater dump angle and 15 percent more breakout. The loadover height is a lofty 8 feet 8 inches (2.65 m) on the 1CXT, allowing smooth loading into high-sided trucks.