JCB 215 Skid Steer Loader
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
The JCB 215 compact skid steer is rated operating capacity of 2,112 lb. This small-platform, vertical lift skid steer loader has the power and hydraulic flow of a large-platform machine. It is ideally suited to lifting and loading at height and operating a variety of attachments. A mini skid steer that works like a full-sized machine!
- Iconic JCB Powerboom Loader Arm With Tapered Pins For Superior Rigidity.
- Side-Door Entry For Superior Safety.
- Efficient 74 Hp JCB Diesel by Kohler KDI T4F Engine That Requires No Exhaust After-Treatment.
- 18.5 gpm Standard Hydraulic Circuit; Optional 30.4 gpm Auxiliary High-Flow Circuit.
- 60 Percent Better Visibility And Up To 46 Percent Larger Cab Than Competitors.
- Tilting Cab For Easy Servicing And Reduced Downtime.
- Optional Bolt-On Counterweights To Increase Rated Operating Capacity To 2,257 lb.
- Isolation Mounted Canopy
- Rops And Fops
- Restraint Activated Safety System
- Arm Rest Lap Bar Safety Feature
- Centrifugal Dry Type Engine Air Filter With Safety Element
- Mechanical Quick Hitch
- Electronic Hand Throttle
- Two Front And One Rear Work Light
- Emergency Lower Valve
- Fuel Gauge
- Hydraulic Park Brake
- Standard Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Three-Way Joysticks
- Rear Service Access Door
- Tilting Cab
- Static Seat In Wheeled Models – Mechanical Suspension Seat In Tracked Models
- Full ROPS And Level 1 FOPS With Optional Level 2 FOPS Guard For Demolition
- Full Visual And Audible Warning System
- Soundproofing That Provides Reduced Noise Levels
- Cab Access Through Side Door Due To Jcb’S Powerboom Design
- Unequalled, All-Around Visibility
- Fully-Adjustable Seat
- Retractable Seat Belt Fitted As Standard
- Electric Over Hydraulic Controls
View JCB 215 specs for more info.
JCB 215 Skid Steer Specs
|Engine model||Kohler – KDI2504TCR/26A|
|SAE J1995||74 hp|
|SAE J1995||221.2 lb/ft|
|Starter motor||2.72 hp|
|Emission certification||EPA-T4F (EU St3B)|
|Engine oil service interval||500 hrs|
|Variable speed hydraulically driven fan||YES|
|HYDRAULIC PERFORMANCE – SKID STEER||JCB 215|
|SAE Cab operating weight (no counterweight)||7253 lb|
|SAE Cab operating weight (1 pair suitcase weights)||7354 lb|
|SAE Cab operating weight (2 pair suitcase weights)||7455 lb|
|Rated operating capacity (ROC) 35% (no counterweight)||1477 lb|
|Rated operating capacity (ROC) 50% (no counterweight)||2112 lb|
|ROC with full counterweight||2257 lb|
|Tipping load – no counterweight||4222 lb|
|Tipping load – full counterweight||4517 lb|
|Loader lift capacity with shovel||4592 lbf|
|Bucket tilt breakout force||4899 lbf|