JCB 215 Skid Steer Loader
- Iconic JCB Powerboom™ loader arm with tapered pins for superior rigidity
- Side-door entry for superior safety
- Efficient 74 hp (55 kW) JCB Diesel by Kohler KDI T4F engine that requires no exhaust aftertreatment
- 18.5 gpm (70 lpm) standard hydraulic circuit; optional 30.4 gpm (115 lpm) auxiliary high-flow circuit
- 60 percent better visibility and up to 46 percent larger cab than competitors
- Tilting cab for easy servicing and reduced downtime
- Optional bolt-on counterweights to increase rated operating capacity to 2,257 lb (1,024 kg)
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
COMFORT PLUS MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY
The small-platform JCB 215 is a vertical lift skid steer loader with a 74 hp (55 kW) JCB Diesel by Kohler engine and a rated operating capacity of 2,112 lb (958 kg). JCB cabs on small-platform machines are 46 % larger than the competition, and feature a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit,.
JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work with ISO (single joystick transmission operation) as a standard feature.H-pattern controls are an available option, to suit operator preferences.
The radio features an AUX port that is compatible with mobile phones and other devices.
With versatile features and plenty of power, JCB skid steer loaders set new standards for efficiency and productivity. Efficient engines, an industry-standard quick hitch and optional parallel lift all make this machine a winner. Add in ease of service and minimal maintenance requirements, and you can see why these skid steer loaders are a great value.