JCB 270 Skid Steer Loader
- Iconic JCB Powerboom™ loader arm with lower profile for improved visibility and tapered pins for superior rigidity
- Side-door entry for superior safety
- Efficient 74 hp (55 kW) JCB EcoMAX T4F engine that requires no exhaust aftertreatment
- 24 gpm (90 lpm) standard hydraulic circuit; optional 31.7 gpm (120 lpm) auxiliary high-flow circuit
- 60 percent better visibility and up to 33 percent larger cab than competitors
- Industry-leading ergonomics
- Tilting cab for easy servicing and reduced downtime
- Centralized tilt cylinder for improved breakout force and visibility to the attachment
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Share On Facebook or Email a Friend
Sign Up For Ron's Monthly Newsletter
Tips, Coupons, Special Offers
Right To Your Mailbox
Learn About Our Newest Products!
LARGER CABS, SIDE DOORS, STANDARD ISO
JCB cabs are 33% larger than the competition. The large-platform, JCB 270 Hi-Viz is a vertical lift skid steer loader with a 74 hp (55 kW) JCB EcoMAX engine and a rated operating capacity of 2,723 lb (1,235 kg). These efficient engines need no DEF or DFP and no engine aftertreatment.
JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work. The ISO (single joystick transmission operation) is a standard feature; H-pattern controls are an available option, to suit operator preferences. JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows the boom and load to move independently from the chassis, for improved load retention, operator comfort and faster loading cycles. And JCB skid steer loaders are easy to service, require minimal maintenance, with tilting cabs which can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes for access to deeper maintenance.
The iconic JCB single-arm Powerboom™ boasts tapered pivot pins and 20 percent more steel than the twin-arms on conventional skid steer loaders. This results in greater rigidity, less wear and improved retention of material in the bucket. The Powerboom™ also provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for protection from damage.