JCB 270 Skid Steer Loader
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
LARGER CABS, SIDE DOORS, STANDARD ISO
JCB skid steer cabs are 33% larger than the competition. The large-platform, JCB 270 skid steer loader with Hi-Viz is a vertical lift with a 74 hp JCB EcoMAX engine and a rated operating capacity of 2,723 lb. These efficient engines need no DEF or DFP and no engine after treatment.
- The ISO (single joystick transmission operation) is a standard feature
- JCB skid steer loaders are easy to service, require minimal maintenance, with tilting cabs which can be operated by one person and opened in just a few minutes for access to deeper maintenance.
- The iconic JCB single-arm Powerboom boasts tapered pivot pins and 20 percent more steel than the twin-arms on conventional skidsteer loaders. This results in greater rigidity, less wear and improved retention of material in the bucket. The Powerboom also provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for protection from damage.
- Iconic JCB Powerboom loader arm with lower profile for improved visibility and tapered pins for superior rigidity
- Side-door entry for superior safety
- Efficient 74 hp JCB EcoMAX T4F engine that requires NO exhaust aftertreatment
- 24 gpm standard hydraulic circuit; optional 31.7 gpm (120 lpm) auxiliary high-flow circuit
- 60 percent better visibility and up to 33 percent larger cab than competitors
- Industry-leading ergonomics
- Tilting cab for easy servicing and reduced downtime
- Centralized tilt cylinder for improved breakout force and visibility to the attachment
- JCB’s Smoothride System option allows the boom and load to move independently from the chassis, for improved load retention, operator comfort and faster loading cycles.
- JCB’s myCHOICE control software allows operators to tailor the sensitivity of joystick movement to match the way they work.
JCB 270 Specs
|ENGINE SPECS||LARGE PLATFORM 270|
|Engine model||EcoMAX TCAE-55|
|Starter motor||5.63 hp|
|Engine oil service interval||500 hrs|
|Variable speed hydraulically driven fan||YES|
|HYDRAULIC PERFORMANCE||JCB 270|
|SAE Cab operating weight (no counterweight)||8680 lb|
|Rated operating capacity 35% (no counterweight)||1907 lb|
|Rated operating capacity 50% (no counterweight)||2723 lb|
|Tipping load – no counterweight||5448 lb|
|Loader lift capacity with shovel||6056 lbf|
|Bucket tilt breakout force||6543 lbf|
|JCB 270||Additional Features|
|Controls||JCB servo control (ISO) pattern provides all drive functions on left and loader function on right joystick. The left hand control pod pivots rearwards, providing unparalleled machine entry/exit.|
|STANDARD EQUIPMENT||Isolation mounted canopy. ROPS and FOPS. Restraint activated safety system. Arm rest lap bar safety feature. Centrifugal dry type engine air filter with safety element. Mechanical quick hitch. Electronic hand throttle. Two front and one rear work light. Emergency lower valve. Hydraulic park brake. Standard Flow auxiliary hydraulics. Three-way joysticks. Rear service access door. Tilting cab. Static seat in wheeled models. Mechanical suspension seat in tracked models. Float. Pod storage area. Cup holder. Power socket. Rear view mirror. Interior light. Battery isolator.|
|OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT||Full ROPS and Level 1 FOPS with optional Level 2 FOPS guard for demolition, full visual and audible warning system. Deluxe environment available in either open canopy, cab with heat, or cab with heat and A/C. Unequalled, all-around visibility. Fully-adjustable seat. Retractable seat belt fitted as standard. Electric over hydraulic controls with either standard (3-way) joysticks or optional JCB multi-function (7-way) joysticks.|