The large-platform, Hi-Viz, JCB 300T compact track loader provides the operator with excellent visibility to the attachment. With a rated operating capacity of 3,000 lb, this vertical lift machine is ideal for lifting and loading with the added versatility to use a wide variety of attachments including blades, tilers, and trenchers.
JCB skid steers are equipped with a 74 hp (55 kW) engine and the JCB Powerboom with side-door entry. They are stronger and safer than conventional machines, and deliver the power, performance and reliability that you need.
- Iconic JCB Powerboom Loader Arm With Lower Profile For Improved Visibility And Tapered Pins For Superior Rigidity
- Side-Door Entry For Superior Safety
- Efficient 74 hp JCB Ecomax T4f Engine That Requires No Exhaust Aftertreatment
- 24 gpm Standard Hydraulic Circuit; Optional 33 Gpm
- 60 Percent Better Visibility And Up To 33 Percent Larger Cab Than Competitors
- Industry-Leading Ergonomics
- Tilting Cab For Easy Servicing And Reduced Downtime
- JCB large-platform skid steers and compact track loaders are equipped with JCB EcoMAX engines that require no diesel particulate filter (DPF), no diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) and no engine aftertreatment.
- In addition to eliminating productivity-sapping engine regeneration, JCB EcoMAX engines offer simplified servicing for lower operating costs and less downtime.
- JCB EcoMAX engines produce peak torque at low engine speeds for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- The Tier-4 Final EcoMAX engine uses up to nine percent less fuel than Tier-3 units, for a significant saving in operating costs.
- The 300 and 300T models feature variable displacement piston pump hydraulics for faster cycle times and smoother multi-functioning.
- Parallel lift helps to keep loads level throughout the lift cycle; ideal for carrying palletized loads and positioning loads with forks or attachments.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) allows the boom and load to move independently from the chassis, for improved load retention, operator comfort and, ultimately, faster loading cycles and journey times.
- The minimal footprint of the JCB skid steer and compact track loader range, combined with 360-degree pivot capability, allows for easy maneuvering within confined job sites