JCB 300T Skid Steer Track Loader
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
The large-platform, Hi-Viz, JCB 300T compact track loader provides the operator with excellent visibility to the attachment. With a rated operating capacity of 3,000 lb, this mini track loader is a vertical lift machine, ideal for lifting and loading with the added versatility to use a wide variety of attachments including blades, tilers, and trenchers.
JCB skidsteers are equipped with a 74 hp (55 kW) engine and the JCB Powerboom with side-door entry. They are stronger and safer than conventional machines, and deliver the power, performance and reliability that you need.
- Iconic JCB Powerboom Loader Arm With Lower Profile For Improved Visibility And Tapered Pins For Superior Rigidity
- Side-Door Entry For Superior Safety
- Efficient 74 hp JCB Ecomax T4f Engine That Requires No Exhaust Aftertreatment
- 24 gpm Standard Hydraulic Circuit; Optional 33 Gpm
- 60 Percent Better Visibility And Up To 33 Percent Larger Cab Than Competitors
- Industry-Leading Ergonomics
- Tilting Cab For Easy Servicing And Reduced Downtime
- JCB large-platform skid steers and compact track loaders are equipped with JCB EcoMAX engines that require no diesel particulate filter (DPF), no diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) and no engine aftertreatment.
- In addition to eliminating productivity-sapping engine regeneration, JCB EcoMAX engines offer simplified servicing for lower operating costs and less downtime.
- JCB EcoMAX engines produce peak torque at low engine speeds for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- The Tier-4 Final EcoMAX engine uses up to nine percent less fuel than Tier-3 units, for a significant saving in operating costs.
- The 300 and 300T models feature variable displacement piston pump hydraulics for faster cycle times and smoother multi-functioning.
- Parallel lift helps to keep loads level throughout the lift cycle; ideal for carrying palletized loads and positioning loads with forks or attachments.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) allows the boom and load to move independently from the chassis, for improved load retention, operator comfort and, ultimately, faster loading cycles and journey times.
- The minimal footprint of the JCB skid steer and compact track loader range, combined with 360-degree pivot capability, allows for easy maneuvering within confined job sites
|ENGINE SPECS||LARGE PLATFORM 300T|
|Engine model||EcoMAX TCAE-55|
|Starter motor||5.63 hp|
|Emission certification||EPA-T4F (EU St3B)|
|Engine oil service interval||500 hrs|
|Variable speed hydraulically driven fan||YES|
|TRANSMISSION||A full electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission giving zero to maximum speed, both forward and reverse at full power. Hydraulic power management system maintains full engine power availability maximizing loader and attachment control.|
|Model||Single Speed||Two Speed|
|Travel speed 300T, mph||5.7||4.8 / 7.8|
|HYDRAULICS – JCB 300T||In addition to the main hydrostatic drive pumps, there is a dedicated service pump for the loader and attachments (auxiliary hydraulics circuit standard flow on all base models). Auxiliary hydraulics are actuated on the joystick roller giving progressive control of hydraulic fluid flow for precise attachment control|
|Standard flow||24 gpm (90 lpm) @ 2,300 RPM Main relief pressure 3,335 psi (230 bar) HYD Power Low Flow (46.7 hp)|
|Optional auxiliary high flow||31.7 gpm (120 lpm) HYD Power High Flow (61.7 hp)|
|Optional auxiliary high flow||33 gpm (125 lpm) HYD Power High Flow (64.2 hp)|