JCB 3TS-8T Teleskid Track Loader
Get A Quote
The world’s first compact track loader with a telescopic boom, the JCB Teleskid 3TS-8T compact track loader is able to reach 60 % further and lift 8 % higher than any skid steer on the market, and—in another industry first—it can dig to a depth of 3 ft.
The Teleskid is also the only skid steer to offer the advantages of vertical lift—for greater lift capacity and lift height—and radial lift—for improved excavating and grading—in a single machine.
You’ll get unmatched versatility on the job site. Load high-sided trucks without a ramp. Reach across an 8-foot flatbed trailer. Lift and place over silt fences and other barriers. Dig out trees and roots or clear a drainage ditch. Never before have you been able to accomplish these tasks with a skid steer.
Based on JCB’s proven large-platform skid steer design, the Teleskid 3TS-8T tracked model has a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the Powerboom™ retracted, or 1,600 lb (725 kg) when fully extended. The Teleskid 3TS-8T has an SAE operating weight of 12,615 lb (5,722 kg).
The JCB Teleskid is proudly designed and built in the United States.
|ENGINE SPECS||3TS – 8T|
|Gross power SAE J1995 hp||74|
|Gross torque @ 1,200 RPM lb/ft||295|
|Engine oil service interval hours||500|
|Variable speed, hydraulically-driven fan||YES|
|Overall length ft-in||12-5||16-1|
|Angle of departure degrees||29||29|
|Overall height ft-in||6-11||6-11|
|Dump height ft-in||7-10||10.8|
|Crowd height ft-in||13-5||18-4|
|Loadover height ft-in||9-6||12-5|
|Height to hinge pin fully raised ft-in||10-6||13-3|
|Max. reach @ full height ft-in||3-3||5-7|
|Reach @ full height – fully dumped ft-in||2-3||4-3|
|Dig depth – toe plate horizontal clearance in||0.35||11.7|
|Dig depth – toe plate vertical clearance in||32.4||43.3|
|Rollback @ ground degrees||30||30|
|Dump angle degrees||42||42|
|Max. rollback angle degrees||94||94|
|Bucket width – standard ft-in||6-1||6-1|
|Length without attachment ft-in||9-11||9-11|
|Ground clearance in||9.4||9.4|
|Rated operating capacity 35% lb||3,695||1,600|
|HYDRAULIC PERFORMANCE||3TS – 8T|
|R.O.C retracted||3,695 lb|
|R.O.C extended||1,614 lb|
|Tipping load retracted||10,558 lb|
|Tipping load extended||4,612 lb|
|Loader lift retracted||5,187 lb|
|Loader lift extended||3,708 lb|
|Bucket tilt retracted||6,473 lb|
|Bucket tilt extended||6,695 lb|
- Lift height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m) to easily dump into the middle of a high-sided truck or stack pallets and bales higher
- Forward reach of 8 feet (2.25 m) to place loads through or over obstacles
- Dig depth of 3 feet (1 m) below grade to operate below the level of the chassis
- 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) rated operating capacity with the boom retracted; 1,614 lb (732 kg) when fully extended
- 270-degree field of vision
- 33 percent larger cab than comparable conventional skid steers
- Climate-controlled cab is standard; optional canopy available
- The new jcb teleskid is the only skid steer or compact tracked loader with a vertical reach of over 13 feet and a forward reach of 8 feet, allowing you to do things you never thought possible.
- The jcb teleskid can do the work of four machines – a forklift, telescopic handler, compact loader and a skid steer – providing unbeatable productivity.
- With a proven, high-strength steel boom mounted on a single-piece, fully welded chassis, the jcb teleskid is constructed for maximum strength and earning potential.
- With easy side-door entry, the largest cab on the market and all-electric controls, the jcb teleskid offers unrivaled comfort and control.
- No more climbing over attachments or under an unsupported boom. JCB teleskid features a side door for easy entry and exit, and unmatched operator safety.
- With a tilting cab design and large rear service door, the engine bay and daily maintenance points are easily accessible for quick servicing.
- Whatever you need and wherever you are, JCB’s dependable northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming dealer – Ron’s Equipment in Fort Collins – is here to make sure your machinery performs to its full potential.