JCB 3TS-8T Teleskid Track Loader
- Lift height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m) to easily dump into the middle of a high-sided truck or stack pallets and bales higher
- Forward reach of 8 feet (2.25 m) to place loads through or over obstacles
- Dig depth of 3 feet (1 m) below grade to operate below the level of the chassis
- 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) rated operating capacity with the boom retracted; 1,614 lb (732 kg) when fully extended
- 270-degree field of vision
- 33 percent larger cab than comparable conventional skid steers
- Climate-controlled cab is standard; optional canopy available
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
FIRST COMPACT TRACK LOADER WITH A TELESCOPIC BOOM
The world’s first compact track loader with a telescopic boom, the JCB Teleskid 3TS-8T compact track loader is able to reach 60 % further and lift 8 % higher than any skid steer on the market, and—in another industry first—it can dig to a depth of 3 feet (1 m).
The Teleskid is also the only skid steer to offer the advantages of vertical lift—for greater lift capacity and lift height—and radial lift—for improved excavating and grading—in a single machine.
You’ll get unmatched versatility on the job site. Load high-sided trucks without a ramp. Reach across an 8-foot flatbed trailer. Lift and place over silt fences and other barriers. Dig out trees and roots or clear a drainage ditch. Never before have you been able to accomplish these tasks with a skid steer.
Based on JCB’s proven large-platform skid steer design, the Teleskid 3TS-8T tracked model has a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the Powerboom™ retracted, or 1,600 lb (725 kg) when fully extended. The Teleskid 3TS-8T has an SAE operating weight of 12,615 lb (5,722 kg).
The JCB Teleskid is proudly designed and built in the United States.