JCB 3TS-8T Teleskid Track Loader
|Width Over Tires||6.57 ft|
|Height to Top of Cab||6.89 ft|
|Ground Clearance 9.38 in|
|Emissions Certification||EPA-T4F (EU St3B)|
|Engine oil service interval hours||500|
|Starter motor||4.2 Kw|
|Engine Model||EcoMAX TCAE-55|
|Gross Power||74 hp|
|Power Measured @||2400 rpm|
|Displacement||268.5 cu in|
|Max Torque||295.1 lb ft|
|Torque Measured @||1200 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||27.3 gal|
|Cooling System Fluid Capacity||5.9 gal|
|Engine Oil Fluid Capacity||3.7 gal|
|Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity||14.6 gal|
|Operating weight – ROPS canopy||12,483 lb|
|Tipping Angle||4612.1 degrees|
|R.O.C extended||1614 lb|
|Loader lift extended||3874 lb|
|Shovel tilt extended||6517 lb|
|Main relief pressure||3335 psi|
|Pump Flow Capacity||23.8 gal/min|
|Angle of departure||29 degrees|
|Rollback @ ground||30 degrees|
|Max. rollback angle||94 degrees|
|Dump angle||42 degrees|
|Standard shovel width||72.9 in|
|Length without attachment||10 ft in|
|Width Over Tires||6.6 ft|
|Height to Top of Cab||6.75 ft|
|Ground Clearance||9.4 in|
- Lift height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m) to easily dump into the middle of a high-sided truck or stack pallets and bales higher
- Forward reach of 8 feet (2.25 m) to place loads through or over obstacles
- Dig depth of 3 feet (1 m) below grade to operate below the level of the chassis
- 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) rated operating capacity with the boom retracted; 1,614 lb (732 kg) when fully extended
- 270-degree field of vision
- 33 percent larger cab than comparable conventional skid steers
- Climate-controlled cab is standard; optional canopy available
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Introducing a unique machine with endless possibilities. The new JCB Teleskid is the first skidsteer or compact track loader with a telescopic boom, making it the most versatile machine you’ve ever seen. It can lift higher, reach further and dig deeper than any other skid steer on the market and can access areas you wouldn’t have thought possible.
- The new jcb teleskid is the only skid steer or compact tracked loader with a vertical reach of over 13 feet and a forward reach of 8 feet, allowing you to do things you never thought possible.
- The jcb teleskid can do the work of four machines – a forklift, telescopic handler, compact loader and a skid steer – providing unbeatable productivity.
- With a proven, high-strength steel boom mounted on a single-piece, fully welded chassis, the jcb teleskid is constructed for maximum strength and earning potential.
- With easy side-door entry, the largest cab on the market and all-electric controls, the jcb teleskid offers unrivaled comfort and control.
- No more climbing over attachments or under an unsupported boom. JCB teleskid features a side door for easy entry and exit, and unmatched operator safety.
- With a tilting cab design and large rear service door, the engine bay and daily maintenance points are easily accessible for quick servicing.
- Whatever you need and wherever you are, JCB’s dependable northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming dealer – Ron’s Equipment in Fort Collins – is here to make sure your machinery performs to its full potential.
FIRST COMPACT TRACK LOADER WITH A TELESCOPIC BOOM
The world’s first compact track loader with a telescopic boom, the JCB Teleskid 3TS-8T compact track loader is able to reach 60 % further and lift 8 % higher than any skid steer on the market, and—in another industry first—it can dig to a depth of 3 feet (1 m).
The Teleskid is also the only skid steer to offer the advantages of vertical lift—for greater lift capacity and lift height—and radial lift—for improved excavating and grading—in a single machine.
You’ll get unmatched versatility on the job site. Load high-sided trucks without a ramp. Reach across an 8-foot flatbed trailer. Lift and place over silt fences and other barriers. Dig out trees and roots or clear a drainage ditch. Never before have you been able to accomplish these tasks with a skid steer.
Based on JCB’s proven large-platform skid steer design, the Teleskid 3TS-8T tracked model has a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the Powerboom™ retracted, or 1,600 lb (725 kg) when fully extended. The Teleskid 3TS-8T has an SAE operating weight of 12,615 lb (5,722 kg).
The JCB Teleskid is proudly designed and built in the United States.