JCB 3TS-8T Teleskid Track Loader
Get A Quote
The world’s first compact track loader with a telescopic boom, the JCB Teleskid 3TS-8T compact track loader is able to reach 60 % further and lift 8 % higher than any skid steer on the market, and—in another industry first—it can dig to a depth of 3 ft.
The Teleskid is also the only skid steer to offer the advantages of vertical lift—for greater lift capacity and lift height—and radial lift—for improved excavating and grading—in a single machine.
You’ll get unmatched versatility on the job site. Load high-sided trucks without a ramp. Reach across an 8-foot flatbed trailer. Lift and place over silt fences and other barriers. Dig out trees and roots or clear a drainage ditch. Never before have you been able to accomplish these tasks with a skid steer.
Based on JCB’s proven large-platform skid steer design, the Teleskid 3TS-8T tracked model has a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) with the Powerboom™ retracted, or 1,600 lb (725 kg) when fully extended. This JCB extended boom skid steer has an SAE operating weight of 12,615 lb (5,722 kg).
The JCB Teleskid is proudly designed and built in the United States.
JCB 3TS-8T Teleskid Specs
|ENGINE SPECS||3TS – 8T|
|Gross power SAE J1995 hp||74|
|Gross torque @ 1,200 RPM lb/ft||295|
|Engine oil service interval hours||500|
|Variable speed, hydraulically-driven fan||YES|
|Overall length ft-in||12-5||16-1|
|Angle of departure degrees||29||29|
|Overall height ft-in||6-11||6-11|
|Dump height ft-in||7-10||10.8|
|Crowd height ft-in||13-5||18-4|
|Loadover height ft-in||9-6||12-5|
|Height to hinge pin fully raised ft-in||10-6||13-3|
|Max. reach @ full height ft-in||3-3||5-7|
|Reach @ full height – fully dumped ft-in||2-3||4-3|
|Dig depth – toe plate horizontal clearance in||0.35||11.7|
|Dig depth – toe plate vertical clearance in||32.4||43.3|
|Rollback @ ground degrees||30||30|
|Dump angle degrees||42||42|
|Max. rollback angle degrees||94||94|
|Bucket width – standard ft-in||6-1||6-1|
|Length without attachment ft-in||9-11||9-11|
|Ground clearance in||9.4||9.4|
|Rated operating capacity 35% lb||3,695||1,600|
|HYDRAULIC PERFORMANCE||3TS – 8T|
|R.O.C retracted||3,695 lb|
|R.O.C extended||1,614 lb|
|Tipping load retracted||10,558 lb|
|Tipping load extended||4,612 lb|
|Loader lift retracted||5,187 lb|
|Loader lift extended||3,708 lb|
|Bucket tilt retracted||6,473 lb|
|Bucket tilt extended||6,695 lb|
- Lift height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m) to easily dump into the middle of a high-sided truck or stack pallets and bales higher
- Forward reach of 8 feet (2.25 m) to place loads through or over obstacles
- Dig depth of 3 feet (1 m) below grade to operate below the level of the chassis
- 3,695 lb (1,676 kg) rated operating capacity with the boom retracted; 1,614 lb (732 kg) when fully extended
- 270-degree field of vision
- 33 percent larger cab than comparable conventional skid steers
- Climate-controlled cab is standard; optional canopy available
- The new jcb teleskid is the only skid steer or compact tracked loader with a vertical reach of over 13 feet and a forward reach of 8 feet, allowing you to do things you never thought possible.
- The jcb teleskid can do the work of four machines – a forklift, telescopic handler, compact loader and a skid steer – providing unbeatable productivity.
- With a proven, high-strength steel boom mounted on a single-piece, fully welded chassis, the jcb teleskid is constructed for maximum strength and earning potential.
- With easy side-door entry, the largest cab on the market and all-electric controls, the jcb teleskid offers unrivaled comfort and control.
- No more climbing over attachments or under an unsupported boom. JCB teleskid features a side door for easy entry and exit, and unmatched operator safety.
- With a tilting cab design and large rear service door, the engine bay and daily maintenance points are easily accessible for quick servicing.
- Whatever you need and wherever you are, JCB’s dependable northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming dealer – Ron’s Equipment in Fort Collins – is here to make sure your machinery performs to its full potential.