JCB 3TS-8W Teleskid Skid Steer Loader
- Lift height of 13 feet 3 inches (4.03 m) to easily dump into the middle of a high-sided truck or stack pallets and bales higher
- Forward reach of 8 feet (2.25 m) to place loads through or over obstacles
- Dig depth L of 3 feet (1 m) below grade to operate below the level of the chassis
- 3,208 lb (1,455 kg) rated operating capacity with the boom retracted; 1,347 lb (611 kg) when fully extended
- 270-degree field of vision
- 33 percent larger cab than comparable conventional skid steers
- Climate-controlled cab is standard; optional canopy available
- Designed and built in the USA
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
THE ONLY SKID STEER WITH TELESCOPIC BOOM
The JCB Teleskid does the work of four machines – forklift, telescopic handler, compact loader and, of course, a skid steer. It is the only skid steer or compact tracked loader with a vertical reach of over 13 feet, a forward reach of 8 feet and, for the first time in a skid steer, the ability to dig 3 feet below the ground.
Additionally, Teleskid combines the advantages of vertical lift – for greater lift capacity and lift height – and radial lift – for improved excavating and grading – in a single machine.
The tracked model has a rated operating capacity of 3,695 lb retracted, or 1,600 lb with the book fully extended. The wheeled model rates at 3,208 lb and 1,300 lb respectively.
Teleskid’s bucket-positioning leveling system is active when the boom is raised or lowered, making it easier to keep gravel, mulch, dirt and other materials in the bucket.