JCB 407 Wheel Loader
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
Operating Weight: 11,162 lb;
Standard Bucket Capacity: 1.0 cubic yds;
The JCB 407 is a highly productive wheel loader with the compact dimensions, performance, versatility, agility and uncompromised productivity you’d expect from JCB. It’s fit with a 64 hp engine that produces 220 lb-ft of torque, powering a 2-speed hydrostatic transmission.
- This JCB wheel loader also features superior quality components, plenty of comfort and ergonomics, excellent build quality, stringent safety levels and straightforward serviceability.
- JCB Diesel by Kohler engine in the JCB 407 wheel loader is rated to 64 hp. With a sealed-for-life selective catalytic reductions (SCR) system, and no replaceable diesel particulate filter (DPF), no engine power or time is wasted on regeneration.
- The articulated steering system features an easy-to-use side-shift functionality for easier attachment changes and material handling.
- An inching-pedal allows precise, efficient, stepless load handling by splitting power between the transmission and the hydraulics.
- JCB 407 wheel loader features a comfortable and spacious cab with a central operating position for enhanced, all-around visibility. The tilting, telescopic steering column is simple to adjust for an ergonomic driving position.
Looking for a JCB wheel loader for sale? Contact us to demo this JCB compact wheel loader today.
JCB 407 Specs
|Type||4 stroke, Electronic Common Rail|
|Model||JCB Diesel by Kohler – KDI 2504 TCR|
|Max. gross power||64 hp|
|Max. torque||221 lb-ft|
|Emissions||Stage IIIB & T4F|
|Model||Rexroth A6VM – 2 speed|
|Low range||3.7 mph|
|High range||11.1 mph|
|Overall length||16′ 10″|
|Axle to pivot pin||3′ “0|
|Wheel base||6′ 11″|
|Ground clearance||1′ 0″|
|Front axle weight lb||3,075|
|Rear axle weight lb||8,087|
|Total weight lb||11,162|
|Inside turn radius||6′ 7″|