JCB 437 Wheel Loader
- T4i/Stage 3b 1.7 gal (6.7 liter) engine producing 173hp (129kW) and 591lbf (801Nm)
- Heavy duty articulation joint and well-positioned steering rams
- Optional 5-speed transmission with torque converter lock-up
- Eco mode reduces fuel consumption yet retains productivity
- All-day-comfortable operator environment and JCB Smoothride load suspension
- Industry recognized components carefully selected for ultimate performance and reliability
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
THE ONE FOR MAXIMUM UP-TIME
Wheeled loading shovels are key to any on-site process, and the JCB 437ZX provides maximum up-time by being efficient, durable, productive, comfortable, serviceable and safe. It’ll save you time, money and a whole lot more. Built using the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 437ZX will last the distance. And, with 173hp (129kW), 591lbf (801Nm) and a 69 gal/min (264 l/min) hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max.
It’s all-day comfortable, too, and a a comfy operator is a productive one. It’s safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco Mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient as well.