JCB 437 Wheel Loader
Get A Quote
Operating Weight: 35,000 lb;
Standard Bucket Capacity: 3.5 cubic yds;
Maximum Engine Power: 183 HP
The JCB 427 is designed to maximize efficiency and, with it, productivity. As such, it’ll save you time, money and a whole lot more. Built using the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 427 will last the distance. And, with 179hp, 620 ft-lb and a 264 l/min hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max.
- The Cummins QSB 408 in3 (6.7 liter) engine achieves maximum engine power (183hp in the 437) and peak torque (620 lb-ft) at low revs for excellent response.
- A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- Powerful twin piston pump hydraulics can circulate a massive 66.5gal/min for fast cycles and excellent multi-function capability.
- No DPF means no downtime caused through DPF maintenance or failures. The fuel that would have been needed to restore your DPF can be used instead for production work.
- Operating your 437 loader is now easier than ever. All of the controls are seatmounted. You can also select the control system that’s best for your operators: choose from single lever joystick or multi-lever configurations, all using electro-hydraulics for the ultimate in precision.
|JCB Wheel Loader Specs||437 HT|
|Axle to pivot pin||ft-in||4-1|
|Axle to counterweight face||ft-in||6-0|
|Minimum ground clearance||ft-in||1-7|
|Height over exhaust||ft-in||10-3|
|Width over cab roof||ft-in||5-3|
|Maximum width over tires||ft-in||8-6|
|Maximum width over fenders||ft-in||8-5|
|Height over cab roof and lowered beacon||ft-in||11-0|
|Height over raised beacon||ft-in||12-2|
|Front axle weight||lb||13975|
|Rear axle weight||lb||19297|