JCB 508-66 TC Telescopic Handler
- Large, spacious operator station
- 74 hp JCB EcoMAX engine – no after treatment required
- Simple, ergonomic joystick controls
- 29 gpm hydraulic pump for fast cycle times
- Five-section boom; 66-foot maximum lift height
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
INCREDIBLE REACH AND HIGH WEIGHT CAPACITY
The industry-leading 508-66TC Loadall offers incredible reach of 66 feet and a maximum capacity of 8,500 lb, making this machine a highly efficient alternative to a roto or mobile crane. Chain extension, combined with the durability of a single chassis JCB design and the 74 hp EcoMAX engine, provides unparalleled efficiency on the job site.
JCB’s regenerative hydraulics make the most of gravitational forces, to make boom lowering more energy efficient and productive.
66-foot lift height allows this telescopic handler to reach the sixth floor of a building, offering comparable capability to a mobile crane.
For added versatility, all JCB telescopic handlers are equipped with a single boom auxiliary feature to power a wide range of attachments.