JCB 510-55 TC Full-Sized Telehandler
- Compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles
- EcoMAX T4 engine for power, torque at low engine speeds
- Standard 4WD for improved traction and performance
- Hose burst check valves on the rams
- JCB Adaptive Load Control system, automatically activated to maintain longitudinal stability
- Side and rear mirrors for all-round visibility
- Three-point access
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
BUILT FOR PRODUCTIVITY
The JCB 510-55TC is a full-sized telehandler designed for productive use from the start until the end of your project; it is equally well suited for placing materials using forks or digging into dirt and aggregate piles with a bucket. The four-section boom is designed for extra strength with the exclusive JCB U-shape boom design and more than 20 inches of section overlap. Key hole castings help to dissipate forces on the boom while using a bucket.
With no required exhaust aftertreatment, the JCB EcoMAX engine does away with the need for heat-resistant lube oils or Adblue. Additionally, the EcoMAX engine can be adapted to run on lower-grade fuels.