JCB 525-60 Agri Telescopic Handler
Get A Quote
Maximum Lift Capacity: 5,500 lbs;
Maximum Lift Height: 20 ft;
Maximum Engine Power: 74 hp
Full enclosed cab with Heat & A/C. This machine is MADE FOR AG USE. Fastest Cycle Times, Reversing Engine Cooling Fan, Oversized Coolers, Best Warranty Standard, Best Visibility , Easy to use controls. Oversized Tires. Limited Slip Differentials. Smooth Ride, Bucket Shake, NO DPFE, NO DEF. This is why most of the world uses JCB Telehandlers for Ag and why you should too.
JCB Loadalls cater for every farming requirement. All variants have a number of renowned machine innovations, such as our Smart Hydraulics package that combine with differing gearbox or engine options designed to give you the best machine for your farm.
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 AGRI Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
There’s also strength, durability and reliability built into every area of this Loadall from JCB. Not only that but the 525-60 AGRI telehandler offers low running costs, stringent safety measures, cutting-edge anti-theft technology, easy servicing, and the most ergonomic cab in the business.
- The 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler is equipped with a potent JCB Diesel by Kohler T4 Final engine which produces 300Nm of torque at just 1,500rpm, and doesn’t need a costly DPF or DEF after-treatment.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1,500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus telescopic handler has a large, spacious cab with a wide access door. Tinted cab glass is fit as standard, reflecting 30% of the sun’s energy to increase comfort.
- This telescopic handler has all-new instruments and a hi-res TFT screen.
- A hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to maneuver with precision even in cramped spaces. The driveline works in parallel with the braking system too; a transmission dump on the foot brake offers superb multi-functioning and increased power during loading and re-handling.
- The new JCB telescopic handler range’s stringent testing program has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.