JCB TM220 AGRI Telescopic Handler
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
Maximum Lift Capacity: 4,410 lbs;
Maximum Lift Height: 15 ft;
Maximum Engine Power: 74 hp
The JCB TM220 is a highly productive articulated telescopic handler with compact dimensions, performance and JCB’s iconic telescopic boom for great lift height.
In short, it’s a perfect high-lifting tool carrier for farms.
- The new Tier 4 Final JCB Diesel by Kohler engine does not have a DPF or SCR system and does not require DEF or heat resistant oils thus reducing servicing and maintenance costs.
- A large single piece hood provides quick and convenient access to all daily check points, as well as the engine bay and cooling pack.
- JCB and Kohler have produced the ultimate compact articulated telescopic handler engine for the TM220. It’s Tier 4 Final complaint using only a DOC, while high levels of power and torque at low revs provide good fuel economy and performance.
- Compact dimensions give the TM220 a small turning radius.
- Power is transferred to the ground through a high speed 3 range hydrostatic drive transmission.
The TM220 features a comfortable and spacious cab with an operating position designed for optimum all-round visibility, unhindered by components like silencers. The tilting telescopic steering column is easy to adjust, and all operating instruments are within easy reach of the seat. With a standard fully opening right-hand window operators can enjoy increased ventilation while still being protected from dust .
Conveniently positioned handrails and low steps ensure easy and safe ingress and egress from the cab.
JCB TM220 Specs
|Type||4 stroke, Electronic Common Rail|
|Model||JCB Diesel by Kohler KDI 2504 TCR|
|Max gross power hp (kW)||74 (55) @ 2200rpm|
|Max torque Nm @ 1500rpm||300|
|Emissions Tier 4||FINAL|
|Model||Rexroth A6VM – 2 speed|
|Low range mph (kph)||3.75 (6)|
|High range mph (kph)||12.5 (20)|
|Make and model||Dana 111|
|Overall length ft-in (mm)||19-8 (5998)|
|Axle to pivot pin ft-in (mm)||4-2 (1269)|
|Wheelbase ft-in (mm)||7-3 (2205)|
|Axle to counterweight face ft-in (mm)||4-3 (1295)|
|Minimum ground clearance ft-in (mm)||1-1 (330)|
|Width over cab ft-in (mm)||4-10 (1468)|
|Width over tires ft-in (mm)||6-3 (1902)|
|Wheel track ft-in (mm)||4-11 (1490)|
|Height over cab ft-in (mm)||8-8 (2634)|
|Front axle weight lb (kg)||5803 (2632)|
|Rear axle weight lb (kg)||8516 (3863)|
|Total weight lb (kg)||14319 (6495)|
|Inside turn radius ft-in (mm)||6-10 (2090)|
|Maximum turn radius over shovel ft-in (mm)||15-7 (4755)|
|Maximum turn radius over tire ft-in (mm)||13-3 (4030)|
|Articulation angle deg||±40°|