JCB TM420 Articulated Telescopic Handler
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
Maximum Lift Capacity: 8,500 lbs;
Maximum Lift Height: 17′ 8″;
Maximum Engine Power: 145 hp
- The JCB TM420 Agri articulated telehandler features a 4.8 liter JCB EcoMAX engine that requires no DPF (diesel particulate filter).
- A heavy-duty chassis and boom construction provides ultimate strength and reliability.
- The TM420’s intelligent in-cab display performs daily checks, including coolant level and engine oil level.
- Engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel filters are centrally located for easy servicing. The air filter is easily accessed too, and its double-element design simplifies cleaning.
- The spacious cab on the TM420 articulated telehandler features the new JCB HVAC system to keep operators comfortable and focused for longer, with a 3-speed fan / heater.
- The low boom profile and low boom pivot provide for superb forward visibility.
The JCB TM420 articulated telescopic handler is powerful and rugged. It’s been engineered to deliver the strength, versatility and performance necessary for maximum lift capacity and breakout force.
This articulated telescopic handler features the Tier 4 Final-compliant 4.8-liter JCB EcoMAX engine. Built with variable geometry turbo, it produces 145 hp (108 kW) and 560 Nm of torque at low revs. And that means reduced fuel consumption. The engine requires no diesel particulate filter (DPF), for simplified servicing and reduced operating costs.
A maximum lift height of 17 ft 8 in and 10 feet of forward reach, great ergonomics, high residual values and easy servicing. This machine offers productivity without compromise.
|Capacity liters (cu in)||4.8 (293)|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Gross power rating hp (kW)||145 (108) @ 2,200 rpm|
|Gross torque rating Nm (lb-ft)||560 (413) @ 1,500 rpm|
|Model||PS760 – 6 Speed|
|Max. travel speed mph (kph)||25 (40)|
|Type||Epicyclic hub reduction|
|Overall axle ratio/ drop box ratio||15.23|
|Chassis angle oscillation degrees||±10º|