Massey-Ferguson 2705E ROPS Utility Tractor
• Engine: 48.8 Rated Engine HP Shibaura 4-Cylinder liquid cooled Diesel, 2.2L (135 cu in) Direct Injection, Turbocharged, Electronic Engine Control, 41.4 PTO HP @ 2600 RPM – 8×8 39.0 PTO HP @ 2600 RPM – Hydrostatic Emission Standard Category: Tier 4 Final CARB and EPA Certified
• Dual Element Dry Type Air Cleaner
• Transmission: 8F/8R Synchro Shuttle with 2 Synchronized Gears (3rd and 4th) and 2 Ranges, OR Servo-Assist Electronic Hydrostatic Transmission with 3 Ranges and Cruise Control
• 4WD Front Axle with Center Drive Line and Bevel-gear Final Drives
• Sealed Wet Disc Brakes
• Pedal Operated Differential Lock
• PTO: Rear – 540 RPM Independent Electro Hydraulic
• 3-Point Hitch Cat. I and II with Position Control Standard, Draft Control Optional
• Lift Capacity @ 24 inches – 2,425 lb (1100 kg)
• Telescopic Stabilizers
• Telescopic Draft Link Ends
• Flow at Remotes 12.4 GPM (47.8 LPM)
• Hydrostatic Power Steering
• 12-Volt DC System
• 90 Amp Alternator
• Combination Digital and Analog Front Dash Display
• Tachometer and Hour Meter
• Temperature and Fuel Gauges
• Warning Lights: High Beam Indicator, Engine Oil Pressure, PTO Engagement, Battery Charge (alt) Indicator, Glow Plug Indicator and Flasher Indicators
• Key Operated Electronic Fuel Shutoff and Glow Plug Control
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
• ISO Mounted Flat Platform
• One Piece Tilt-up Hood
• 2 Post Folding ROPS and Retractable Seat Belt
• Turn Signals, Flashers, Tail Lights and SMV Emblem
• 2 Headlights
• Tool Box
MF L135E PIN TYPE STYLE LOADER
• One Piece Main Frame with Tapered Arms and Single Cross Member
• Quick Attach Loader Frame Mount with Pin Lock
• Built-in Parking Stands
• (2) 2.75 inch Double Acting Lift Cylinders
• (2) 2.75 inch Double Acting Bucket Cylinders
• Hydraulic Valves with Integrated Joystick Mount to Right Side Loader Subframe
• Hydrau ic Lines Routed Inside Main Frame for Protection and Visibility
• Galvanized Steel Bushings with Recessed Grease Points
• Univer sal Skid Steer or Pin-Type Implement Attachments
• Grille Guard Standard
• Maximum Lift Height: 110.2 Inches at Pivot
• Lift Capacity to Full Height @ 19.6 inches Forward of Pivot Pin: 1770 lbs
• Breakout Force: 2870 lbs
• Rated Hydraulic Pressure: 2277 PSI
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
The 2700E Series tractors combine the practicality of a compact tractor with the functionality of a utility tractor. Ideal for loader work, rotary cutting or any rear PTO job. Brand new 2705E with 48.8 HP, manual shuttle transmission, skid steer quick detach, NO DPFE, NO DEF and one remote.
All this comes standard for under $30K!
STABILITY – We build our Massey Ferguson 2700E Series as stable as can be. So you’ll feel comfortable and confident no matter where you’re working or who’s operating the tractor.
• Wide base – A longer wheelbase to start, plus adjustable wheels for a wider stance, too.
• Sturdy – Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with that of the competition; these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
VERSATILITY – This is a tractor that can handle as many jobs as you can come up with.
• Transmission – Choose from an 8 x 8 (4 speed by 2 sub-range) Synchro-Shuttle mechanical transmission to help maximize productivity, or our 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST) with convenient heel-toe foot pedal that’s easy for almost anyone to operate. With its smooth responsiveness, the HST also reduces vibration and noise to maximize operator comfort.
• Lift capacity – Compare our powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity with competitive models. You’ll have more 3-point lift capacity and the power to get more done.
• Hitch – Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
• Loader/backhoe – Available with the optional L135E Loader and CB85 Backhoe.
COMFORT – Whether you’re working hard or playing hard, your tractor should be comfortable.
• Operator station – Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned, suspended vinyl seat for excellent visibility to front and rear implements.
• Easy fuel fill – Convenient ground-level fuel fill with more fuel capacity (14 gal.) than competitive models. Work longer between fill-ups, and never worry about those cumbersome top-fill fuel tanks.
EASE OF USE – Work is hard enough. We’ve tried to make our tractors as easy to use and maintain as possible.
• No DPF – Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
• Easy implement changes – Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze.
• Service – Easy-access service points make preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, simple.