Massey Ferguson 5711D Utility Tractor
Get A Quote
The Massey 5711 tractor is built for tough, demanding work in all kinds of environments. It’s designed with simplicity of operation and a comfortable operator environment. From the ground up, these tractors are engineered for smart, ergonomic, long-lasting operation. The 5711 is built for more lift capacity and the power to pull larger, heavier implements.
- At the heart of it all is a 110 HP, 4.4 liter, four cylinder engine that has been specifically designed for North American farms.
- No DPF. The Massey 5711 tractor meets Tier 4 Final emissions requirements with the use of an all-in-one SCR technology, eliminating the need for regeneration.
- Two Massey Ferguson 5711D mid-range tractor is now available with the convenience of the popular Dyna-4 transmission, making it even better-suited for loader work, hay production and general on-the-farm chores.
- The Dyna-4 transmission shifts smoothly through 16 forward and 16 reverse speeds without clutching, making speed and direction changes easy and efficient. Auto-Drive adds even more convenience during transport or field work by speed-matching the transmission to the job, while the ‘Brake to Neutral’ feature lets the operator stop the tractor by merely pressing the brake pedal.
- The MF 5711D (110 HP) comes standard with the largest, quietest cab in its class and is loader-ready from the factory with an integrated joystick.
- Standard features that optimize the work they can handle and set them apart from the competition include an easy-to-read digital system information screen, advanced cab suspension for a smooth ride, three hydraulic remotes and a 540E/540/1000 PTO, plus radial tires for better traction and ride.
- The left-hand Power Control lever provides convenient three-in-one, simple operation through this state-of-the-art transmission. Operators can shuttle between forward and reverse without clutching, making jobs that require frequent direction changes, like loader work, a breeze. Shuttle responsiveness can be modified by simply adjusting the comfort control dial. The MF 5711 comes with a clutch control button on the gear shift for simple and pedal–free gear shifting. To change gears in Global Series tractors, press and hold the clutch control button, shift to the desired gear, and let off the clutch control button.
- An air ride swivel seat is standard on the 5711.
|Max engine HP @ 2,000 RPM||110|
|PTO HP @ 2,000 RPM||99|
|Engine||AGCO Power 4-cyl, 4.4 L, turbocharged, direct fuel injection|
|Transmission Type||12F X 12R 2-Range Power Shuttle|
|Clutch||Wet Clutch With Shift Knob And Power Shuttle Lever|
|Rear Axle||Flange-Type With Internal Planetary Final Drives|
|Brakes||4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Independently Controlled Via Foot Pedals|
|Differential Lock||Rear Axle Engaged Via Rocker Switch|
|Front Axle||Heavy-Duty 4WD Front Axle|
|Wheel Weights||Rear Wheel Weights Included|
MF 946x Mechanical Self-Leveling Loader
- One Piece Main Frame with Tapered Arms and Single Cross Member
- Quick Attach Loader Frame Mount with Pin Lock and
- Built in Parking Stands
- Quick Attach Implement Mounting with Euro Style Single Lever Locking System
- 70 mm Double Acting Lift Cylinders
- 75 mm Double Acting Bucket Cylinders, Equal Displacement
- Hydraulic Lines Routed Inside Main Frame for Protection and Visibility
- Pivots have Recessed Greasable Galvanized Steel Pins with Bushings at Key Points
- 4-Flat Face Hydraulic Tips on Boom and Bucket Circuits
- Protective Hose Sheath
- Powder Painted with Corrosion Protection
- Bucket Level Indicator
- Maximum Lift Height 148″ at Pivot Pin
- 3500 lb. Lift Capacity to Full Height, 31.5″ Forward of Pivot Pin
- Maximum Roll Back Angle: 49 Degrees
- Maximum Dump Angle: 42 Degrees
- Grille Guard Standard