Used Tar-Kin Plant-O-Vator Seed Drill
Get A Quote
$9,950 Lightly used “TAR-KIN’ Plant-O-Vator”. This machine will drill seed in existing sod and lay fertilizer under the sod as well. It is very well built and can hold up to just about any pasture.
The Plant-O-Vator Sod-Based Farming System
A low-till, strip-till system using perennial grass to utilize the land year-round. The Plant-O-Vator is designed to create a mini seed bed 5½ inches deep for pasture renovation, fertilization and interseeding into living sod.
Results Of The Sod Based Farming Method Include:
- Preservation of sod
- Preservation of moisture
- Prevention of soil erosion
- Improvement in organic matter; therefore, increased soil nutrients
- Less fertilizer needed
- Very little chemicals required, if any
- Significant increase in profits over conventional farming
- Not one day’s grazing lost between crops.
- Low-cost, high-protein forages for quality, grass-fed beef and milk.
More Info Available Here: