WOODS Batwing BW12 Dual Wing Rotary Cutter
Get A Quote
Requiring a minimum of 35 hp, the BW12 gives you Woods quality and performance in a sleek, round-front design and our industry-leading sloped deck.
- Total weight 2,450 lbs with 750 lb tongue weight, ideal for use on lower horsepower compact and utility tractors.
- Twelve gauge, high-strength steel and smooth, sloped deck provide durability for long life.
- Fully baffled deck, ensures better distribution of cut material, and the performance you expect.
- Six-year gearbox warranty including seals, for confidence in your purchase decision.
- Standard chain shielding for added safety and peace of mind.
- Retail financing available to qualified buyers.
- 12-foot Dual-wing cutter for compact/utility tractors
- PTO HP: 35 hp minimum
- Cuts brush up to 1.5-inches in diameter
- Side frame depth of 11-inches
- Lighter tongue weight ideal for use on lower horsepower compact and utility tractors
- Fully baffled deck for even distribution and a finer shred
- Standard integrated chain shielding
- Exclusive quick-change pins enable speedy blade changes in the field
|BW12 Batwing Specs|
|PTO Horsepower||35 – 75|
|Tractor hitch||swivel clevis|
|Cutting height||2″ – 12″|
|Gearbox HP||160 hp – splitter / 75 hp – center and wing|
|Blade tip speed||14,300 fpm center / 14,900 fpm wing|
|Deck thickness||12 gauge, high-strength steel|
|Side frame thickness||7 gauge|
|Deck side depth||11″|
|Weight (tongue / total)||750 lbs / 2450 lbs|
|Blade dimensions||.5″ x 4″|
|Flex wing||90° up, 22° down|
|Tires||laminated, used aircraft, foam-filled aircraft|
|Suspension||spring on center section|
|PTO driveline||Main – Cat 4 / Wing – Cat 3|
|Cutting area shielding||standard chain shielding|
|Warranty||cutter – 1 year / gearbox – 6 year limited|