WOODS Batwing BW15 Dual Wing Rotary Cutter
Get A Quote
The BW15 Series is ideal for cutting tall grasses and saplings up to 2 ½ inches in diameter. Here are just a few features exclusive to Woods that rotary cutter users like you told us were important in our 15-foot series.
- New patent-pending driveline lift assistance system makes it easy to hook up. Standard on all models.
- Rounded wings easily maneuver around obstacles and slice through tall brush while the curved leading edge shrugs off impact.
- New gearbox seal technology reduces leaks and downtime and is backed by our six-year gearbox warranty, which includes the seals.
- A steel tube around the perimeter absorbs shock and creates a stronger, longer-lasting machine.
- Chain shielding is integrated with the frame to prevent damage.
- Greasable Quick-Change blade pins are easy to remove.
|Woods BW15 Specs|
|Tractor PTO HP||45-200|
|Cutting Height||2″ – 15″|
|Cut Capacity (inches)||2.5″ dia|
|Cutting Width (inches)||126″ / 180″|
|Blade Tip Speed||15,000 fpm at 540 rpm|
|Tongue Weight||1,200 lbs|
|Center Deck / Wing Deck||10 gauge|
|Side Skirt Thickness||1/4″|
|Side Skirt Depth||13″|
|Flex||90° up / 22° down|
|Driveline Rating||CAT 6 CV main CAT 4 wing|
|Splitter Gearbox Rating||210 hp|
|Wings Gearbox Rating||200 hp|
|Output Shaft Size||2″ dia|
|Gearbox Warranty||6 years|