Massey Ferguson 1835M Premium Cab Compact Tractor
Get A Quote
Whether you’re a commercial operator, farmer, rancher or property owner – for all of you who demand more from your tractor – there’s Massey Ferguson. A brand with a rich 170-year history of providing exceptional value and performance to a loyal following of customers across North America.
- Enjoy generous lift capacities and fast loader cycle times with the high-capacity, dual pump hydraulic system—one of the highest-flow hydraulic systems available on a compact tractor.
- New 3-cylinder Iseki engines are fuel efficient, meet Tier IV Final emissions and offer some of the very latest advancements and innovations in diesel engine design.
- New vinyl-clad seat on open station models provides more support, more comfort and a smoother ride.
- Choose either a 12×12 power shuttle gear transmission or go with a smooth 3-range hydrostat. Massey Ferguson gives you the power of choice.
- A 540-rpm rear PTO is electro-hydraulically controlled for smooth engagement, less wear and tear on the PTO shaft and implement gearbox.
- A standard rear 3-point Cat I hitch offers generous lift capacities and easy implement hookups.
With the new M Series compact tractors, you have a choice of an open station or cab configuration. The open station models are designed with a wide, flat, unobstructed platform, providing for easier entry and exit—from either side. A thick heavy floor mat provides more comfort, suppresses noise and vibration. And there’s plenty of leg- and elbow-room. All controls are close at hand. And now, a new vinyl-clad seat adds even greater comfort and support. The ROPS easily folds down so the tractor fits beneath a standard 7-foot garage door.
Looking for an easier, smoother operating experience? Go with the hydrostatic transmission. It lets you choose an infinite range of speeds within three ranges. Operations with frequent speed and direction changes make this transmission an excellent choice. And notice the dual foot pedal controls. Press the left to go forward—your speed increases as you press it forward. Now to change directions—press the right pedal to reverse. These foot pedals are simple, intuitive—and far less tiresome than the treadle-pedal design found on other tractors in this class.
New Iseki diesel engines are at the heart of every M Series compact tractor – a 1.83-liter 3-cylinder on the 1835M model. These engines are turbocharged for extra power, are liquid-cooled and offer direct fuel injection for high efficiency and exceptional fuel economy. And they also provide the torque reserve that lets you lug down without stalling – and keep pace when the going gets tough.
|Engine HP@ 2,600 RPM||36.2|
|PTO HP @ 540 RPM||Mech: 27.5; HST: 25.7|
|PTO Drive||Independent with SoftStart|
|Engine||Iseki 1.83 liter, 3-cylinder, liquid cooled|
|Transmission||12×12 Power Shuttle or 3-range HST|
|Implement Hydraulic Capacity gpm||12.6|
|3-Point Hitch||Cat. I|
|3-Point Hitch Lift Capacity – at ball ends lbs.||2,800|
|3-Point Hitch Lift Capacity – 24 in. behind lbs.||2,535|
|Base Weight without Ballast lbs.||3,472|
|Tool Carrier||Skid Steer Quick Attach|
|Bucket Width in.||66 or 72|
|Maximum Lift Height – Pivot Pin in.||100|
|Maximum Dump Angle||55°|
|Maximum Rollback Angle||42°|
|Digging Depth in.||4.3|
|Lift Capacity to Maximum Height – Pivot Pin lbs.||1,870|
|Lift Capacity to Maximum Height – 19.5″ forward lbs.||1,380|
|Breakout Force – Pivot Pin lbs.||2,950|
|Breakout Force – 19.5″ forward lbs.||2,170|