JCB 4CX-15 Super Backhoe Loader
- JCB EcoMAX 109 hp (81 kW) engines require no DPF for lower maintenance costs
- Parallel-lift loader arms are more productive and easier to use
- Four equal-sized tires and 4-wheel steer, for ultimate loading and maneuvering capabilities
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty
GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A DEMO
LARGEST OF ITS TYPE ON THE MARKET
The 4CX-15 SUPER is the ultimate backhoe loader and the largest machine of its type on the market. It can boost productivity to unparalleled levels.
The primary design features of the 4CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader are the four equal-sized tires which provide high ground clearance and traction, and 4-wheel steer capability for enhanced maneuverability. Additionally, a host of performance, comfort, safety and efficiency enhancements enable this machine to tackle loading operations like no other.
Standard equipment on the JCB 4CX-15 SUPER includes JCB’s innovative suite of automated features, including AutoCHECK, AutoIDLE, AutoTHROTTLE, AutoDRIVE, AutoSTABILIZERSUP (joystick controls only), AutoSRS, AutoBOOMLOCK (joystick controls only). Optional AutoPREHEAT is available.
Like all JCB backhoes, the JCB 4CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader comes standard with a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty.