Massey-Ferguson 4710 Tractor Loader Deluxe Cab
Get A Quote
The 4710 is heavier than other tractors in its class, uniquely designed to handle larger, heavier implements and more demanding applications. With a wide range of wheel-spacing settings, these tractors are versatile enough to handle everything from specialty farming applications like small-scale row crops and vegetables, hay & forage, small farms and orchards, to roadside mowing and land management applications.
- Powerful And Quiet – The turbo-charged diesel power plant delivers maximum torque at low engine speeds. You not only get clean exhaust and miserly fuel consumption, but both noise and tractor wear and tear are reduced. You enjoy an unmatched operator experience and a very comfortable cost of operation.
- Smooth Running – Four valves per cylinder improve airflow and enhance the fuel/air mixture, so you run cool and smooth, keeping service costs low, too.
- No DPF Filter – These tractors don’t require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), which also saves money, time and fuel.
- All The Speeds You Need – The 12×12 synchronized shuttle transmission provides 12 forward and 12 reverse speeds in two ranges. With six gears within the typical 2.5-7.5 MPH fieldwork range, and a maximum speed of 25 MPH, you always have the right speed for any job.
- Heavy Duty – At a best-in-class base weight of 7,125 lbs., the 4700 Series is purpose-built for more pulling power and more lift capacity. Not to mention better maneuverability and more stability.
- No Hitch Like This Hitch – There’s virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty three-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity of nearly 4,850 lbs.
|Massey Ferguson 4710 Specs|
|Engine||AGCO Power 3.3L 3-cyl diesel|
|Engine HP||100 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||27.7 gal [104.8 L]|
|4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|PTO HP||88 hp|
|3-Point Hitch||Rear Type II|
|Rear lift (at 24″)||4850 lbs|
|Clutch||electro-hydraulic wet disc|
|Differential lock||electro-hydraulic rear|
|Cab||Two-post folding ROPS. Cab optional with air-conditioning.|
|Wheelbase||88.5 inches [224 cm]|
|Weight||7478 to 8644 pounds|
|Hydraulics Type||open center|
|Valves||1 to 3|
|SCV flow||17.2 gpm [65.1 lpm]|