Woods GSM84P Grading Scraper
Fort Collins: (970) 221-5296
Keenesburg: (303) 732-4321
Get A Quote
Woods grading scrapers are rugged 3-point hitch tractor attachments designed with superior durability for tough landscape tasks. You can level potholes in driveways, sift and smooth soil berms, or grade roads and driveways.
Premium (P) models have strong, adjustable scarifier teeth that loosen material before the beveled cutting edge smooths the surface. Every model features reversible and replaceable high-carbon cutting edges for strength and easy maintenance.
|GSM84 Grading Scraper Specs|
|Tractor Engine HP||30 – 65 hp|
|Tractor hitch||Cat 1 and 2|
|Number of scarifiers||6|
|Weight with scarifiers||752 lbs|
|Weight without Scarifiers||664 lbs|
|Scarifier adjustment||-2.5, -1.0, +0.5, +2.5|
|Skid Shoe Adjustment||-1.0 to +0.5|
|Lower hitch design||clevis|
|ASABE Quick Hitch Compatible||yes|
The GSM84P is a premium attachment with scarifier teeth for deep tillage. The scarifiers are adjustable so that you increase your performance by positioning them for the type of work or material.
- Heavy-duty mast plate creates more down force for a smoother surface and virtually eliminates a washboard effect
- Adjustable skid shoes and scarifiers increase performance
- Tall side frames hold more material for leveling
- Beveled leading edges on the skid shoes and structural reinforcements keep this scraper strong for years of use
- Reversible/replaceable high-carbon cutting edges increase work life and are easy to maintain